Yay!!! My teach-backs are over! They went much better today than they did on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with the fact that I had all evening to prepare yesterday, as opposed to the 20 minutes I had for Tuesday's. Whew. Only two days left, and tomorrow is in the swimming pool, so that can't be too bad, right?
Now I just have to wait and see if the instructors think I was good enough to become a full-on Instructor Trainer now, or if they are going to subject me to more torture and make me team teach the course for awhile. Fingers crossed!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck!! How could they not think you are good enough?
Yea! I'm glad the worst is over!! Do good today in the pool, okay? Good luck...I love you!!
Good luck! I'm sure you were amazing!
Post a Comment