Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling Like A Loser!

Okay, people...seriously? Millie is the only one with memories of me? Are you all repressing your memories of me or am I that unmemorable? I've seen this little game on several blogs, and everyone else has like 16 comments. I'm starting to feel a little dumb. (And I'm trying to guilt some of you into leaving memories. Is it working?)

6 comments:

Virginia said...

Ok, hold your horses, pink boots. Let me see...remember looking behind the mirror in the bathroom at the old office because we thought there were cameras behind it? dressing up like the big 3? I went to work even though I was in labor and I kept having contractions over and over again and they kept getting closer together and you guys had to help me breathe through the contractions and I thought you and Kim might have to get me to the hospital!

Heidi said...

Do you remember the halloween party with the 80s theme where we went as hippies? I guess we were going as the parents of the 80s people.

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

Hmm. I'm not sure how I deleted that comment. Anyway, thank you for remembering me! I feel better now.

The Stones said...

My favorite memory is the unbelievable job you did on the flowers for our wedding. Seriously, Misty, they were my favorite part of the reception-look out Martha Stewart!

Unknown said...

Guess what, pink boots (thanks, Virginia--I'm gonna use it too)--I remember things from your babyhood; want me to record them for posterity? Seriously, I love thinking back about our talks on the front porch swing on Sunday nights. Also, how you LOVED shopping in Montana last summer, and just us 2 girls going to the rodeo in Dillon and the noisy cowboys at the motel. GOOD TIMES!