10 years ago I was 21 years old and it was probably the most fun time in my life thus far. I was at Weber State, I was working at the flower shop, and I was on the Folk Dance Team. I was home for approximately four to six hours per day (while I was sleeping). I really miss those days!!!
Five things I did today.... (1) Payroll meeting (2) Went out to lunch with Kim (3) Interviewed 2 prospective employees, (4) Taught a CPR class (5) Read my friends' blogs. What a boring day to tell!
What would I do with a million dollars? First, I would invest it so that it would grow. Then I would buy a house with plenty of horse property. I would buy some horses, and I would take my whole family on a fun trip. I could find lots of ways to spend that money!!!
Five jobs I've had .... Customer Service, Florist, Beginning Ballroom Dance Instructor, Benefits Specialist, Resource Specialist
Five snacks I love .... Chocolate, Fruit, Popcorn, Chips, Pretzels
Five places I've lived .... Diamond Bar, CA; North Ogden, UT; Layton, UT; Orem, UT; Provo, UT


3 comments:
Pretzels??? What a waste of a snack!
Sorry to disappoint with my snack choices...it was late and I everything else I could think of was already covered under another snack. I expect you to do this tag. I can't wait to see what snacks you choose. :)
I love the same snacks you do! Only I'd add ice cream.
Post a Comment