Especially on a Monday morning! I heard on the radio this morning that "Super Dell" Schanze was going to run for Salt Lake County Mayor. I laughed all the way to work. Then tonight I see that he has withdrawn from that race so that he can run for Governor. Can you imagine who could win that election going against him? I know I'd have a fantastic shot, and I don't know the first thing about politics. I think even Hilary Clinton could have a good shot. Thanks for the laugh, psycho!
P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day! (If you're Catholic, pretend that I said this two days ago.)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my gosh I saw this on the news and I thought it was hilarious. He's crazy, I mean, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him but for sure he's not wired right.
Hi Misty! I'm so glad you found us! We haven't seen in you in ages, we always have so much fun when we all get together-tell the familia hi from us! :)
Hey, I'll vote for him. He would definitely make politics more exciting!
What a joke! I couldn't believe what I was reading! He is crazy, for sure!
shut up! Thats hilarious!
Post a Comment