When "they" said that the older you get, the faster time goes. Here's a heads up to those of you who are younger than me. IT'S TRUE!!!! Enjoy how slow time is going for you now, because you won't have time to appreciate time later. I haven't posted in almost two weeks, because I've been drowning in everything there is to do. I just want to say that audits are the BEST!!! (Read that sentence with lots of sarcasm.)
A couple weekends ago, I was able to go see my niece in her school play. She was in Bye Bye Birdie. It was really fun to watch her, and to hang with the fam for a bit. Here are a couple of pictures:
Mom, Misty, and Jantzen hanging out waiting for the show to start.
Mom, Misty, and Jantzen hanging out waiting for the show to start.
Dayna, Savannah, Keith, and Jantzen...they were so happy to be there!

Person, Person, Person, Jadrienne, Person. Isn't Jade so cute?

This is the fabulous picture Mandy took after the curtain went down. If you like this, you should see the picture she took of the inside of my purse or better yet, the picture of my ear. (I'm not sure what she was on that night!)

The whole group after the show. (Thanks, Lara, for taking the picture for us!) Keith, Erik, Misty, Mandy, Jantz, Mom, Jade, Savannah, Dayna


5 comments:
Good luck with audits, are they over yet? I'm sorry you have to deal with that! It looks like you had fun with the fam, I'm glad you got to go do that! Life is all about the small and simple things, and the moments with family.
Wow! Mandy really missed her calling as a professional photographer. Her style is so avant garde!
Wow. Your mom looks really young. Why were you so busy, what's the big deal about audits, anyway?Geez, if you had your stuff together like me, you wouldn't need to put in extra time with audits ;)
cute to see the fam again...even if it is through pics!
I know, Jenn. It seems like that's the only way we see each other anymore. How sad that life got so busy. Miss you!
Post a Comment