Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Favorites: Christmas Places

My favorite places to go at Christmas:

1. Temple Square - Even though it's always really cold, I love to walk around Temple Square and look at the lights. I also love that Temple Square is a little bit of quiet in a crazy busy world.

2. Doug & Emmy's - I have been to this little restaurant lots of times, and most of them weren't at Christmas, but when I think about going to breakfast at Christmas, I always think of Doug & Emmy's. I'm so sad that they're closing! I hope I can make it there at least once more before that happens. Anyone want to go?

3. Disneyland - We went to Disneyland right after Christmas one year, and it rocked!!! Disneyland is one of my favorite places anyway, but it was especially fun when it was all decorated for Christmas. And it was so warm. I love wearing a T-shirt and no coat in the winter!

4. Jimmy's - I used to work there, and it's fun for me to go back and visit at Christmas. I love to see all the different tree decorations, and the flower arrangements. I have really fun memories of working there at Christmas, and it's fun to go back. It feels like home.

Where do you like to go at Christmas?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You know, I don't think I have any Christmas places! Sad.

The Shegrud Family said...

Sign me up for a trip to Doug & Emmys while you're up here!! I'm there fo' sho'!!