Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Link That Made My Day

It has been a cold, snowy, cloudy, ugly day.

Then I saw this video and I'm feeling much better!

Oh, how I wish life were more like a musical. Singing and dancing at the drop of a hat. It would definitely make life more fun!!!

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k and make sure you turn up the sound.

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I needed that today! What a wonderful thing! I also wish life were more like a musical, how wonderful! This truly made my heart happy, I almost started crying. (I know, pathetic) Can you imagine how happy those people were, and especially those watching? What a great way to spread some cheer!

Heidi said...

It would be more fun, but commuting time would double!

Unknown said...

Did you see me dancing there? Well, maybe in my soul was all!

The Stones said...

I have to tell you, I adore your blog! And you...