Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life...

Most of the time I'm pretty content with my life. In fact, most of the time I like my life. But every once in a while I have this feeling of complete discontent. You could call today "every once in a while". I don't really know why, I just don't like my life at the moment. I just came home from being with my family for several days. My sister just had a sweet new baby girl. I got to spend lots of time with my nieces. It was a good time. But driving home this evening, that feeling of discontent fell over me. I feel like I'm not doing anything important with my life, and I need to change something, but I don't know what. Usually when I feel like I need a change, I cut my hair (it's probably the easiest thing to change), but I'm growing my hair out and can't even do that. Ugh! I hate these days. I am glad they don't happen very often. And they don't usually last very long, so hopefully things will look brighter tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Some days don't you wish you could go get a drink?