Well, my sweet roommate, Heidi, offered to trade Mandy tickets, so that Mandy could go with me Friday night, and Heidi will go with my mom, Dayna, and I in a couple of weeks.
We started with dinner at the Lion House Pantry, then we headed over to the Capitol Theatre.
Three words to describe the show. A. MA. ZING!!!! Seriously. It was incredible. Definitely my favorite musical, and that's saying something since I love muscials. The actors were fabulous, the singing was great (except Fiyero got a little nasally on the high notes...but that was my only disappointment), and the scenery was fantastic.
I can't wait until I get to go again. And I've decided that I need to see it in other cities as well. I don't know when or how, but I am going to see it in New York, and I'd love to see it in L.A. and Chicago as well.
So, my final review is not two thumbs up, but a very enthusiastic two fists raised high in the air and shouting WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!


3 comments:
I haven't been able to stop thinking about how much I loved Wicked!! Thanks for letting me go with you...it was a blast!!
OK, wasn't it the most amazing thing EVER? I think Elphaba's voice was unbelievable. Sigh, I'm SO jealous you're going twice! :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see it with you!
Post a Comment