Thursday was Lagoon Day for Mandy's work, so I took the day off and went to meet some of my family for a day of fun. It started out being REALLY hot, but just as we were going down Rattlesnake Rapids (or Rattlesnake Rabbits as Breklin calls it), the clouds rolled in and cooled us off.
We started out riding some kiddie rides with the girls, then when Mom got there we went to eat lunch, and then we rode the water rides. After we were completely soaked, we had some ice cream. Then, since Kambrie could barely keep her eyes open, Erik took her home. Mandy and I rode Wicked for the first time. I'll admit it...I was terrified. I kept telling Mandy that I might wet my pants. (I didn't, I promise!) After that, we headed to a family favorite, the Tilt-A-Whirl. The four of us giggled and laughed both times. The first time it was because we were spinning so much, and the second time it was because our car wouldn't spin at all! Honestly. It only made one complete rotation the entire ride!
I thought that the Rapids were going to be Breklin's favorite ride of the day, but that was before we put her in the car so she could "drive". She couldn't get enough of that and she was very serious about it. She couldn't wait to tell Grandpa that the cars were her favorite (any cars are his favorite).
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Thanks, Mandy for letting me spend a fun day with your family at "the goon".



6 comments:
Okay...let's be honest here..."terrified" seems to downplay the situation!! I've never seen you like that before!! "I need the middle seat...switch me spots...ask for the back row!!" Wow...let's go again!! That was awesome!! Thanks for coming with us, and providing my entertainment while we waited in line for Wicked!!
Oh, I'm jealous! Looks like tons of fun! Glad you got to take the day off and go play!!!
That's such a cool scrapbook! LOVE Lagoon :)
I actually have a special place in my heart for Lagoon, and the Tilt-a-whirl is included in that! I LOVE that ride!
Ahh, Lagoon. What would northern Utah be without it? they should totally play "defying gravity" on Wicked.
Can't wait 'till Alex is a little older so lagoon will be fun!
Post a Comment