This morning, Mom and I attended the Ennis Branch with Aunt Susan and Shad's family. It was a different experience for me to be having church in mini building. It has a very small chapel, a couple of small rooms, a kitchen, and offices, and that's about it. The size of the building didn't matter, though, because the Spirit worked just the same. The meetings were great and reminded me of some amazing experiences I had a few years ago that I don't think about very often.

The Ennis LDS church building. Just to give you a little perspective, the flowering bushes toward the left are lilac bushes that are about my height, so about 5 feet tall. Isn't it a cute building?
After church, we went to Susan's house to eat lunch and visit. We had a FABULOUS lunch, and we had so much fun catching up with the family, that I forgot to take any pictures while we were there! So, if you ever make it to Ennis, Montana, stop by the Ennis Trading Post and say hi to my family. ;)
After dinner we headed up to Butte to stay the night, and tomorrow morning we'll head to Missoula. More later!
2 comments:
What a fun experience, and a cute little church!
I've been to branches that met in 1 or 2 rooms that were being rented, but I've never seen an lds church building that small!
Post a Comment