Monday, February 22, 2010

Because This Made Me Laugh

I just read the following on a friend's Facebook status:

"Youngest daughter dumped a whole bottle of baby powder (you know, those really nice BIG bottles) out all over her room today when she was supposed to be "taking a nap". Oldest daughter just swallowed a quarter. "What were you doing?" "Playing bubble gum machine with J". The fun never stops around here..."
Here's what I commented and his reply.

Mish: "Oh my gosh, G! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. What clever little kiddies. One question, though...Where was the gum supposed to come out?"

G: "LOL!!! So I asked her about that....Apparently she was supposed to be putting it in her brothers bellybutton and a big "gumball" bouncy ball he was holding up in his shirt was supposed to fall down. Now, why on EARTH she had the quarter in her mouth is beyond us. I about died laughing though when she told us what she was doing.

I always wondered if we'd ever have to deal with "swallowing a coin" one day. You know, she actually wasn't too distraught about the swallowing it part, but she was absolutely CRUSHED that she wasn't going to get her quarter back. She cried for nearly 20 minutes when we told her she wasn't getting it back...LOL! I told her we could get her another one."

Thanks for sharing that G! It was the highlight of my day and I can't stop laughing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Misty--that is absolutely unreal!!!! Funnneee, but scary, too. Then more funnneee after the scary. Also glad for the closure and peace of the other blog info.