I thought about finally posting some of the highlights of my Montana trip, but I can't string two coherent thoughts together, so instead I'm subjecting you to the ramblings of my mush-brain.
* I can't figure out why I am such a typical middle child, when I was the oldest child at home for more years than the middle.
* My mouth hurts.
* It's really hot upstairs, but if I go downstairs, I'll be cold.
* I wish I didn't have to miss card night.
* I wonder what my IQ is.
* I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good.
* Why do long weekends go faster than short work weeks?
* I think it's funny that I live in a place I swore I'd never live...and I still don't love it.
* Why is it that certain famous astronauts believe that now is the time to ask for billions of dollars toward space exploration when we are in an economic crisis. No offense intended you outer space buffs, but I'm a little more focused on things closer to home at the moment. Oh, wait. It's cuz they heard that Obama will give money to anyone who doesn't need it.
* I'm still hungry...and hot.
* Someday I'm going to have the prettiest buckskin horse you ever saw. And if you're nice, I might let you ride it. :)
* I should really be cleaning my house, since I have family coming to visit. If only I didn't feel like tearing my head right off my body every time I move.
* It was fun visiting extended family for a few minutes the other night. I'm sad the visit was so short.
* I love central air...especially when it finally kicks on and drops the upstairs temperature down to 108.
* I miss being a kid. Summers were way more fun when I could play all day.
* It's hard being a tomboy when you're surrounded by girliness.
* Why was this suburban girl born with a need to live a country life?
* I'm doing random math in my head right now. Does that happen to any of you out there?
* It's definitely time to go find some dinner, so I'll stop subjecting you to my randomly spouting thoughts.
Good night!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your "randomness!" You are funny. I miss you! What's wrong with your head/mouth? I hope you were able to get some food that tasted good to you, and get your temperature regulated a bit! My husband does that random math thing in his head ALL the time - can't say it's ever happened to me! I hope you're doing good, and I hope your trip was GREAT!
Maybe you should move your fan into the other room. Or get a second one!
Crap. I'm still logged in under my account for class. It's really Heidi.
Post a Comment