Due to the lack of attention my poor blog has received from me lately, you may think I have disappeared. I haven't. I'm still here. I've just been really busy with work, and haven't had time to post, let alone had anything to post about.
I did have a very busy but fun weekend. I had Friday off of work, so I was able to get a little cleaning and some laundry done. That was nice. Then in the afternoon, I headed up to my parents' house. We took Dayna's family to dinner that night, then I "helped" mom and dad pick out a new T.V. (Okay, so really I just wandered around and occasionally pointed out other options.)
Saturday morning I went with mom to her Stake Women's Conference. It was really good and worth getting up early on a Saturday. After the conference, mom and I did a little shopping, then we went to Mandy's house. I knew Mandy was trying to get some things done around the house, so I decided to bake and decorate cookies with Kambrie to keep her busy. We had lots of fun, and surprisingly we didn't make too big a mess.
Saturday night we had tickets to a Young Ambassadors show. It was entertaining, but I was a little disappointed in the quality of the singing and the dancing. I really liked the numbers from Wicked, and it made me really excited to see it...in 40 days!!! I can't wait!
Now, I love Daylight Savings Time, but I do not love it when I go to bed at 12:30am and have to get up and drive home at 6:00am. It was still pitch black when I left mom and dad's house, but it was fairly light by the time I got home. The sky looked really pretty as it was starting to get light, and I wanted to take a picture, but figured that trying to pull my camera out of my purse at 75 miles an hour when I wasn't entirely awake was probably not a good idea. So close your eyes, and picture a sky in varying shades of dark blue covered by a black mountain silhouette. There. Now you know what I got to see early this morning. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you're still around! Hey, slow down a little, k? You are awesome! I hope you are doing good!!
Hey, good you're alive! I have to say, you are such a great sister and aunt! I'm so impressed with how involved you are in your sisters' lives. Gold star for Misty! XOXO
Post a Comment