Happy #1: I slept really well last night. I didn't sleep long enough, but that's okay because usually my Sunday night sleep is riddled with dreams/subconscious obsessing over work, and last night, I didn't have any work dreams. Just sleep. So nice!
Happy #2: Had a pretty decent work day for a Monday. Nothing horrible.
Happy #3: Even though the weather was cold and windy all day long, this evening my good friend Mr. Sun peeked out from behind the clouds for a quick hello.
Happy #4: Card Night. I love card night. To borrow the slogan from the Training Table, it's "good food, good friends, and fun"! We went to Pennyroyal Cafe. It's this cute little cafe in downtown Provo. They have really ugly couches, but really tasty food. Unfortunately, Heidi's salad came with spinach leaves which her stomach does not like, and I only got a sandwich (the "My Grill"...highly recommend it), so when we were done, we were still kind of hungry. Which leads to...
Happy #5: Maestro's. Heidi and I decided to venture around the corner to Maestro's for a treat. We both ordered the Sour Cream, Brown Sugar, and Fresh Strawberry Crepe, and a Chocolate Latte. I had raspberry flavor added to mine. One word. DELECTABLE. I always leave Maestro's feeling a little pampered and a lot full!
Happy #6: Happy Birthday, Mandy!!! My baby sister turned not-so-very-young-anymore today, and for the next two and a half months, we will only be two years apart, instead of three! Hope you had as good a Monday as I did, Mooks. LOVE YOU!!!!
Oooh. I hope Tuesday is as good as Monday!
Oooh. I hope Tuesday is as good as Monday!


3 comments:
I'm so glad that you had a happy Monday!! Made me a little jealous! But you totally deserve a happy monday. Hope the rest of your week follows the same pattern! And it looks like I'll have to try out Maestro's sometime!!
Yeah...I'm gonna have to visit Maestro's next time I come down...YUMMY!!! Thanks for the b-day shout-out!! Love you too!!
I didn't even recognize Provo in the picture!
Let's go to Maestro's. Now.
(ha! The word verification is "smagtor." I think that's a villain from He-man. If not, I'm going to use it as my wrestling name.)
Post a Comment