Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Goodbye Stranger

This was a tag on Facebook, but I found it pretty funny, so I thought I'd post it here for those of you not on Facebook. Enjoy! (Oh, and feel free to do this on your blog. I'd love to see your answers.)

Rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY?
Wrong--Coolhand

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Bottle It Up--Sara Bareilles

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
First Time--Lifehouse (Oh dear!)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Assassins--Muse

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Longer I Run--Peter Bradley Adams

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Mercy--One Republic

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
The Freak Parade--Big and Rich (LOL...sorry Mom and Dad. Love you!)

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Voice On The Radio--Marie Digby

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Tender Mercies--Shawn McDonald

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Who Are They?--Carter Burwell

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Uninvited--Alanis Morissette

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Never Think--Rob Pattinson (I'm sure some people would agree.)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Stuck in the Middle With You--Michael Buble (Ooh...I hope you're hot!)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE
Breakdown--Not Too Shabby

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Angel--Natasha Bedingfield (Is this right, guys?)

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
One Less Day--Jeff Foster

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
More Time--Needtobreathe

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
American Boy--Estelle (No comment!)

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Vegas--Sara Bareilles (I guess what they say is true...)

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Still--Matt Nathanson

21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Goodbye Stranger--Lili Haydn

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ha ha! That works surprisingly well! I'm glad you're far away if your mood is "assassins."