Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I am so excited! When summer is on it's way, it is time for my favorite show to start up again. I LOVE "So You Think You Can Dance". Tonight was the season premiere and it definitely did not disappoint! Tonight they showed the L.A. auditions. There are some seriously delusional people out there. For me, watching the auditions is like being on a roller coaster. When they show all the people who don't make it through to the next round, I am convinced that, yes, I can dance. Then they show the dancers who make it through to Vegas, and I know that I can't dance.

However, the fact that I now know that I can't dance does not stop me from feeling like a qualified judge. I could totally guest judge for the show tomorrow, and no one would notice a difference between me, Mary, Mia, etc. So, with the inability to achieve my dream of being a professional dancer, I will sit on my couch two nights a week for the next two months and be a "professional" judge.

P.S. Don't worry...I have other dreams, too!

P.P.S. There, Mom, just for you. Two posts in one night to make up for my blog dereliction! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I'm psyched. I forgot it's twice a week. What's a girl to do with a job that involves so many evenings? Do I dare break down and get tivo? Also looking forward to your critiques because although I don't know what I'm talking about- you certainly do. You are a great judge.