In case some of you don't watch the news, listen to the radio, or read the newspaper, here's the story. Gary Coleman was at a bowling alley in Payson when a "fan" tried to take a picture of him with a camera phone. Gary got really upset, and ended up hitting the guy with his truck as he was trying to get out of the parking lot. I'm sure the guy was tormenting Gary a little, and I feel bad that Gary's life appears to be so ridiculously depressing, but it also sounds like he lost his temper. He's an angry elf. (First one to comment on which movie that is gets 50 points!) He ended up with reckless driving and disorderly conduct charges.
Now here is the reason for this post...
He showed up to court yesterday wearing this:

Just in case you missed it, he's wearing a cowboy hat, a flannel shirt, bibbed snow pants, and snow boots. I didn't realize that was on his list of court approved apparel. And it was 55 degrees yesterday. I didn't even wear a jacket! I'm not sure what he was going for with that look. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?
3 comments:
<3 the blog!
Don't <3 the Coleman's ensemble.
Elf!! I win 50 points...top 5 favorite movies of all time! Coleman's outfit is fantastic!
He looks hot.
Post a Comment