Rules-
1. Answer the six "8" items
2. Let each person know they have been tagged
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Pushing Daisies
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Lost
6. Snapped
7. House Hunters
8. John & Kate plus 8
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Got up at 7:00am on a Saturday...Mandy, that should tell you just how much I love your family!
2. Played with my nieces
3. Went to Jimmy's to see the christmas decor
4. Went to check out the new D.I.
5. Went to Dad's birthday dinner
6. Ate cake and ice cream
7. Sang Happy Birthday to Dad
8. Played a few rounds of "Threes"
8 Things I look forward to
1. Twilight movie release
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Spring
5. Getting my hair done (two more weeks to go!)
6. Seeing my extended family again
7. Going to our family condo in Idaho
8. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie in July
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Durango Grill
2. Pizza Factory
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. Hickory Kist
5. Doug & Emmy's (I could really go for a sweet roll!)
6. Javier's
7. Rooster's
8. Kneaders
8 Things on my wish list
1. A new car
2. Horses
3. A rich, attractive, perfect man
4. Sunshine
5. To live closer to my family
6. More time
7. More vacations
8. My own house
8 people I tag
1. Amelia
2. Lindsay
3. Mandy
4. Randi
5. Emily K.
6. Virginia
7. Lisa
8. Alisha
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment